Whether you’re a seasoned professional or new to the game, Ridge Stone provides the opportunity to feel as though you are a part of something special. Look for more details under our Tournaments and Events section for upcoming, exciting events at Ridge Stone.
- Family Membership
- This membership consists of one adult and a spouse/partner residing in the same home, as well as dependents under the age of 21. Exceptions are made for dependents who are full-time college students (those returning to college after the summer).
- Couple Membership
- This membership is for two adults residing at the same residence.
- Single Membership
- This membership is for an individual age 21 or older as of May 1, 2023.
- Junior Membership
- This membership is for an individual younger than 21 prior to May 1, 2023.
- Exceptions are made for full-time college students (those returning to college after the summer).
*All children age 10 or older that are golfing must be part of the family membership or pay the daily greens fee.
Since we’re a public course, our facilities offer a great place to bring friends (non-members included) to relax, dine and enjoy the game of golf. Information about greens fees and cart rentals can be found under the Daily Rates section.
2023 memberships secured by March 1, 2023 will receive four 9-hole guest vouchers!
Secure your membership by requesting a membership application at firstname.lastname@example.org, which can be returned along with payment to: Ridge Stone Golf Club; P.O. Box 8; Sheffield, Iowa 50475. You may also pay in person during business hours at our Clubhouse. Get ready to come “play a round” at Ridge Stone this season! We look forward to seeing you soon.