The Ridge Stone Golf Club is currently closed for the winter. Please check back for 2021 membership and opening information.
Important Opening Information for 2020
The Ridge Stone Golf Club is excited to announce the Golf Course will be opening on April 1st at 8:00 am. During this time of rising concerns regarding COVID-19, we will be taking extra precautions to mitigate the spread of germs and reduce community transmission. We ask that you follow the recommendations below. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated as adherence to these guidelines will allow us to operate during this time.
- Ridge Stone will require tee times for all those golfing at the course, including members. Tee times can be scheduled by calling 641-892-8040 and will run every 15 minutes.
- No more than 4 people will be allowed to be scheduled per tee time, including members.
- We will be suspending Men’s Day and Lady’s Day.
- No more than 4 people, plus the golf attendant, should be in the Clubhouse at any given time.
- All golfers should enter the building through the double doors facing the course.
- The golf attendant in the Clubhouse will sign each golfer in and verify membership.
- Canned beers and bottled pop/water can still be purchased at the Clubhouse but must not be consumed inside. We will not have coffee at this time.
- You will have the option to have your own cart. If you do choose to share a golf cart, this is done so at your own risk.
- Leave flagsticks in the hole at all times to avoid contamination. A spacer will hold the ball to the top.
- We recommend that you do not rake the bunkers or fix the divots for the same reason.
- When returning a rental cart, pull the cart up to the double doors facing the course. Remove all trash and leave the keys in the cart. Carts will be sanitized between each rental.
Again, we appreciate your adherence to these temporary guidelines. We will resume normal play as soon as it is safe to do so.
Public Welcome at Ridge Stone Golf Club
Ridge Stone Golf Club is a public, nine-hole, links-style course designed by architect Mark Kerr. Located in North Central Iowa, the rolling fairways have very few trees. The large greens are heavily contoured and fast. Ridge Stone Golf Club plays from 2,437 to 3,374 yards, and there are four sets of tees to accommodate all handicaps. There is also a nine-hole par 3 short course on site, as well.
Memberships to Ridge Stone Golf Club are now available for the 2020 season. Please visit our 2020 Membership Rates section for more information.